Install and Activate Plugins/Add-ons
The free version of Sprout Invoices is installed from the WordPress store. The paid version is installed from sproutinvoices.com following the steps below.
Downloading, Uploading, and Activating the Pro Version
- Download plugins by navigating to your Sprout Apps Account Page. This downloads a .zip file to your computer.
- Some OSs will automatically unzip the file (i.e. OS X), if this happens option-click the folder and “compress” it back to a zip file.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to Upload the new plugin
- Click Upload Plugin at the top
- Click Choose File and select the .zip file you downloaded in step 1. Select Choose
- Click Install Now
- Activate the plugin after upload
If Unable to Upload
Some hosts will limit the file size so low (i.e. ~2mb) that installing plugins/add-ons through the admin is impossible. If you have these issues you have two options: